TYPICAL APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
• Liquid Piloting • Cytometry Research
• Microfluidics • Oocyte Chambers.
• Simple adjustment of closed-loop pressure set points via front panel knob
• Electrical inputs for high resolution set points
• Set and display pressure in your choice of units
• Optional I/O hook-ups allow high resolution and/or remote operation
• Quick disconnect fittings for easy pneumatic connection
The Microfluidic Pressure Controller - Bench Top (MPC-BT)
combines the closed loop performance features of OEM-grade electronic pressure controllers into a form factor suitable for laboratory and prototype development work. Used in microfluidic and life science research,this unit replaces manual regulators, sensors, gauges, and tubing assemblies while providing
considerably better pressure accuracy andeliminating pressure drift and fluctuation.